Durham, North Carolina
Envested (https://www.envested.org/ ) is a social network giving platform targeted to the millennials. Our platform provides an engaging, social, transparent, and centralized way to direct your philanthropic giving – in your local community and beyond. We take an analytical approach leveraging insights and research from a field emerging at MIT called Social Physics.
We currently have 5 employees: the CEO/Founder, Community Partnerships lead, UX Design Manager, Developer, and Community Operations Manager. The company was launched in September 2015 and our product was released in March 2016.
Role and Responsibilities:
This person will execute and help plan the marketing tactics to increase user acquisition in local communities (NC); (s)he will also be responsible for the design and planning of marketing kits for our nonprofit partners and corporate sponsors. Lastly, (s)he will be responsible for proposing and finalizing our segmentation of users and developing strategies for those target users.
Skills and Requirements:
- In pursuit of a Bachelors or Masters degree
- Some experience in consumer marketing (includes digital marketing, ads, marketing messaging,
marketing segmentation, etc.)
- Well versed in social media strategies, tactics, and emerging trends
- Passion about nonprofit and community impact; bonus points for nonprofit work
- Works well with others; can take direction and execute with limited oversight needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Great attitude and hardworking